Terms & Conditions: 1. The Magic Before Midnight Ball competition (Competition) is open to persons aged 18 or over (Entrants). Employees of Hamleys of London Limited, Walt Disney Company and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Competition are not permitted to enter the Competition. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. Parental consent and/or assistance and the permission of the bill payer is required to enter the Competition online at www.hamleys.com/cinderella where you will submit your name, address and email details requested.
3. The Competition is open for entries on 1stMarch 2015 and closes at Midnight on 30thJune 2015. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms).
5. To enter the Competition, Entrants must answer the following question:
What does the Fairy Godmother turn Cinderellas carriage into to get her to the Ball?
6. 1 (one)winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and the promoters decision is final. Each winner can bring a maximum of 4 people to join them for the party. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
7. The winner will be notified by email/phone on Wednesday 1st July. If a winner cannot be contacted that day of the notification of said win, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for items of equivalent value.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted and will only be eligible to win 1 (one) prize
9. Each Entrant grants to the promoter a worldwide, non exclusive, royalty free licence to use entries for promotional purposes related to any of the promoters products and/or services and for all the purposes related to the Competition, for the legal duration of intellectual property protection of such entries, across all media including any online platforms under the promoters control, the promoters websites(s) and social media sites.
10. The winner agrees that the promoter may use their name and country of residence in any promotional materials, anywhere in the world, for a period of up to one year from the date the prize is sent to the. Such promotional materials may be in any media (e.g. internet, and in particular Hamleys website, press, posters or radio) and in any medium (e.g. print, poster, press, online media such as banner ads and mailings, audio visual advertising) in connection with the Competition, without a winner obtaining further reference, payment or compensation.
11. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
12. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
13. In order to claim the prize (as defined below), the winner must respond appropriately to the promoters email/letter within 7 days from the date of the promoters notification email, and provide their full name, date of birth, postal address and telephone number.
14. The promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect or may affect its ability to operate the promotion.
15. It is the responsibility of the winner, their parent or legal guardian to make their own travel arrangements.
16. The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
17. The winner will receive the following prize:
1 (one) x Disneyland Paris holiday for up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children aged 3 11) to be taken between 25 27 September 2015 (2 nights).4 people shall share one standard room at a Disney Hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel) including breakfast subject to the Terms.
18. Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle with ground transfers between the airport and Disneyland Paris via the VEA shuttle service.
19. Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park for 3 days.
20. Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed above (e.g. telephone charges, room service, travel unless otherwise stated etc) are at the guests own expense.
21. UK and overseas transfers are not included.
22. Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements.
23. To the extent permitted by law these Terms shall be construed and interpreted with the laws of England and Wales.
24. In the case of force majeure events, the promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage.