Our newsletters are packed full of special offers, new toys, events, competitions and all the latest in the magical world of toys.
The Competition is open to all UK residents,
· Items not included which are the responsibility of the Winner: Cost of travel to the Store and Hotel, Alcoholic beverages, laundry service, telephone charges, room service, Perks at the hotel like spa etc tips, souvenirs, and all other costs not otherwise mentioned here in.
· The Prize is for the Winner only and no replacement shall be allowed.
· The Prize shall be redeemed on or by 14th June 2022 (allowing 3 months)
· The Winner is solely responsible for their documentation or any other requirements (including but not limited to Covid -19 testing) that may be imposed by the authorities from time to time at the Hotel or at the stores.
· It is the Winner’s responsibility to comply with the applicable laws and follow advice in respect of Covid-19.
· The Prize and all elements within it may not be sold, traded, transferred, and rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded. The voucher shall be redeemable on the same day and shall be redeemed in full. Any unused amount shall not be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
· Hamleys reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize at any time or postpone the trip, including but not limited to due to any unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
· There is no alternative prize and the Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
· If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize the prize will be awarded to the winner and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
· Enhanced health and safety measures will be/are in place at Hotel/ Store to promote cleanliness, physical distancing and reduced contact. Some areas of the Hotel or Stores may not be available or may be modified depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities or other reasons, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, refurbishment or maintenance. Hotels/ Store may be closed during some or all arrival period.
· Hamleys, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Prize and/or the Promotion.
· By participating in the Promotion, Winner agrees that they will be subject to Hamleys Terms and Conditions
· O2 to provide T&Cs which include fundamental terms relevant to all entrants of the competition. Please note, any redemption instructions specific to the winner can be shared with them alone during the fulfilment process.
· Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number will be allowed. Entries not complying with the general prize draw terms and conditions, the entry instructions and will be invalid.
· O2 will pass the winner’s full name, email address and phone number to arrange the prize provided.
· Neither the prize platform nor Hamleys accepts any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize.
· Hamleys may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the prize at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded. Where Hamleys cancel a prize, Hamleys will contact O2 and the winner to rearrange with suitable, alternative dates.
· The Winner shall not, while using Prize, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Prize Provider, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon the Hamleys and/or the Prize Provider. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to Hamleys and/or the Promoter.
· The Partner's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Both parties warrant on an ongoing basis that, to the extent they process any personal data in connection with this Agreement, in respect of which the other party is the controller (“Data”), that they:
(a) shall comply with all laws relating to data protection, data privacy and/or information security which are applicable to the Programme including the UK Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ((Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, in each case as amended, repealed, replaced or supplemented from time to time;
(b) will only process Data in accordance with the other parties’ instructions and for the purposes of performing its obligations under this Agreement;
(c) have in place and will maintain throughout the term of this Agreement, appropriate training technical and organizational measures against the accidental, unauthorized or unlawful processing, destruction, loss, damage or disclosure of Data and adequate security programs and procedures to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to any equipment used to process Data;
(d) will notify the other party of any unauthorized or unlawful processing or any accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure of Data as soon as it becomes aware and keep the other party informed of any related developments;