Play Doh DohVinci Art Banners Refill Kit Assortment
Become a DohVinci artist and express your creativity with the Play Doh DohVinci Art Banners Refill Kit Assortment!
Draw bold 3D lines, dots, swirls, and other designs on these art banners using the DohVinci drawing compound and your Styler tool (sold separately). When the art is ready, string the banner pieces together with the included string to hang up and display.
- 6 YEARS
- 6 yrs +
- 25 CM
- 20.4 CM
- 3.8 CM
Suitable for ages 6 years and over.
Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat. Compound not intended to be eaten.
Product and colours may vary.
Handle completed design with care.
Compound designed to firm up over time. Firmness varies by thickness of application and environmental factors including humidity.
Delivery services and charges
After despatch, receive FREE SMS texts updating you on your delivery, with options to change your delivery date, deliver to a neighbour or local post office. These options are included on all UK deliveries.
- Standard UK mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands) 3-5 (working days) for delivery - £3.99
- Next day delivery (Monday to Friday) UK mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Orders must be placed before 12.00pm - £5.99
- Named day delivery (Monday to Friday) UK mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Book up to 3 weeks in advance - £5.99
- Named Saturday delivery - UK mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Book up to 3 weeks in advance - £7.99
- Next Day Saturday delivery - UK mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Orders must be placed before 12.00pm on the Friday - £7.99
- Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch - £10.00
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly Postcodes (BT, IM, TR21-25) Next Day Dispatch Service - £12.00
- Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service - £12.00
- Large items delivered direct from our suppliers - 2-15 working days service - UK Mainland Addresses Only - £12.00
At Hamleys we strive to offer the finest and most magical toys and gifts in the world but understand you may occasionally need to return your toys.
We are pleased to offer our customers a 30 day peace of mind guarantee on any purchases made with Hamleys. For more information, please click here
When you shop with us, our secure server encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card information. We use SagePay which are an industry leader in secure internet transactions. SagePay are used by thousands of other UK businesses for transaction security.
All transaction information passed between our website and the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and all messages from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on the SagePay system, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data they hold is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
SagePay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
No individuals within our company or SagePay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Their systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your card information is secure even from their own employees because the systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.