1. To win, entrants must follow the Hamleys Instagram, Hamleys Facebook or Twitter page and follow the instructions on the post.
2. The Competition shall begin on 22nd December and end on 22nd December 2020.
3. The winner (1 participant) stands a chance to win 1 x Nerf 2.0 Commander and 1 x Nerf 1.0 Shockwave.
4. The winner will be decided at the sole discretion of Hamleys and no disputes in this regard will be entertained.
5. The winner will be announced on the Hamleys Instagram, Hamleys Twitter and Hamleys Facebook Page and confirmation through direct message.
6. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
7. Hamleys will send the prize within 30 days of the competition end date.
8. No cash refund, transfer or exchange is allowed in respect of the prize/giveaways provided to the winners under this Competition.
9. The Competition is open only to the residents of United Kingdom. Hamleys reserves the right to require supporting documents in this regard from the participants.
10. Participants who provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with the Competition will be disqualified.
11. Hamleys reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
12. In the event the Competition is terminated, Hamleys shall not be liable to provide any prize/giveaway to the participants/winners.
13. Hamleys has the right to alter/modify these terms and conditions any time at its sole discretion.
14. The Competition is subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in London.
The following will be applicable if the participant are require to submit photos or video or the like for the Competition.
15. Each Participant, by participating in the Competition, represents and warrants that they are the exclusive owner of the copyright and all other proprietary rights in any and all materials and content submitted by Participant to enter the Competition (the “Submission”). Participant further represents and warrants that they have the right to grant to any third party the right to use, reproduce, distribute, perform and display any Submission.
16. All Submissions become the sole and exclusive property of Hamleys upon transmission. These Submissions may be used by Hamleys for any purpose whatsoever, without additional compensation to the participant or any other individual.
17. The participant hereby indemnifies and hold harmless Hamleys and its affiliates from, and against, any, and all, lawsuits, actual claims, demands, actions, liabilities, direct losses, actual damages, liens, costs and expenses, arising out of or in connection with such participant’s Submission to Hamleys under this Competition, including but not limited to as a result of any claims in respect of intellectual property rights in the Submission.